If you’re an individual dealing with us, we may ask for some of your personal information in order to process your hire, sale or any other request. Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is legitimate interests for the performance of a contract.
This Privacy Notice outlines what personal information we keep, how we process it and how we keep it secure in order to comply with GDPR legislation.
Personal Information we keep:
1. Your Full Name
2. Your Email Address
3. Your Phone Number
4. Your Billing Address
5. Your Delivery Address (if Applicable)
If you are placing a hire with us, we will also ask for:
6. A Copy of Your Photo ID, which will include:
a) Your Full Name
b) Your Date Of Birth
c) Your Photo
d) Your Resident Address
e) Your Signature
f) Your Passport OR Driving License Number
7. Your Signature on other documents
How Long We Hold Your Information For
We Hold Personal Data for 6 Years after the last time it was processed (eg. A hire was placed) in order to comply with HMRC accounting guidelines.
How We keep Your Information Safe
Your personal data is stored and processed in our cloud based management software, which complies with industry security standards. Any paper records of your information will be scanned into the management software and the original copy destroyed.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the personal information we keep about you:
1. The right of access. You can request to see the information that we hold on you.
2. The right of rectification. You can request to amend any incorrect information.
3. The right to erasure. You can request for your information to be erased (see note below)
4. The right to restrict processing or object to your data being processed. (see note below)
5. The right to lodge a complaint with the ICO if you believe your data has not been processed fairly. You can contact the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or visit their website: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Because some of this information is kept to ensure the security and logistics of your hire, sale or other request, if you request for us to erase your information, restrict processing or object, we will not be able to fulfil our contract with you.